Thursday, September 17, 2009

One time my mom told me that the new drug kids were doing was wearing their scarves too tightly so it made them light headed. Not Kidding.

There was a quote from Scott Schuman (it wasn't on the Sartorialist, but I can't find the link) where he said something to the effect of, "When it dips under 70 degrees, I usually reach for a scarf..." This made me laugh audibly until I realized that I've occasionally been guilty of the same thing.  Oops.
Those familiar with our collection of Paulette Rollo scarves know that the collection comes from one of the finest mills in the rugged hills of the Scottish Highlands.  We have lambswool, merino, cashmere and few blends of those three.  And good luck finding them anywhere else.  Of course, these scarves are a bit heavy for 68 degrees but Minnesota being what it is, I'm certain that we'll need them soon enough.  In fact, there is already a Liverpool FC scarf in my living room to further facilitate the yelling of obscenities at Lucas Leiva, but that's a different matter all together.

Paulette Rollo scarves, $65-$145

No comments:

Post a Comment