Friday, July 3, 2009

Nothing says Happy 3rd of July like beer paraphernalia.

At mp3 we'd like to think that we're a mostly classy bunch, but that may be at odds with putting on a cowboy hat and one of these babies to hit up the Taste of Minnesota. Now before you go ahead and choose your favorite cheap hipster beer to slap on your favorite belt, consider the interesting sub-genres of beer related belt buckle wearer you could be putting yourself in.



















This particular trio says something like "I really love Guided by Voices and the 400 Bar."




















And this set says, "I used to live in Wisconsin, but now Minnesota."



















And finally this set says, "I consume these beers following my Tea and Finger Sandwiches, while Lawn Bowling."

Or maybe nobody will think about these that much and I'm taking this too seriously.

$20 each plus belt ($25-$95)

No comments:

Post a Comment