Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Brief Note on Gift Giving.

As a store for men's accessories, we obviously get a lot of people in searching for gifts.  Often times, the accompanying statement will be along the lines of "He's really tough to buy for" or "He already has everything."  This is fine, but one thing to keep in mind is that all the employees of this establishment are really good at helping people choose gifts.  It comes with the territory.  As such, one of the first things I recommend when I hear one of the aforementioned statements is cashmere socks.  Most people think I'm kidding, but this is absolutely not the case.  I'm happy to say that I've gotten a report back from one of these situations.  It turns out the recipient was thrilled (THRILLED!) to receive cashmere socks and may be in for more.

Marcoliani Cashmere Socks - $65

No comments:

Post a Comment