Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Of course, if you were looking for sock monkeys, we could get those too.


It's no secret to those around me that my dream job, next to baseball statistician, would be sock and underwear product development.  No, I don't mean so that I can sit around and look at people in their underwear all day.  Rather, I really appreciate a finely crafted pair of hosiery (which actually makes me wonder why I'm wearing such crappy socks today -- my feet are FREEZING).  Lisa B. Socks are a very cushy little blend of Cashmere, Angora and Virgin Wool which would certainly do its part in warming up my apparently thin Chelsea Boots.  As I side note, I always thought Angora came from the Angora Goat.  It does not.  Angora Goats, which are cute, produce Mohair.  Angora comes from the Angora rabbit, which looks like this:

Right.  You better believe that thing is warm.

Lisa B. Socks $25

No comments:

Post a Comment