Friday, August 14, 2009

Yes, Minor Affiliation

Recently at our One Year Birthday party, a person with a minor affiliation to the store told a patron about the Best Deal In The Store. At that time it was a leather two-bottle wine bag that was marked at an incredibly low price. The patron got excited and purchased it. That got me thinking, now that we're in full on 20% off mode, which items could take the mantle of BDITS? Which items should gents be clamouring for? There are many, but I think the following are the winners.Concord Executive Clipper

To be honest, I hadn't really ever thought that much about fingernail clippers before. However, I was visiting my parents house recently, and was getting rather annoyed with the state of my cuticles. Fortunately, my youngest sibling had purchased this clipper the last time he was in the store and I took the liberty of testing it to further my knowledge of the product. I bought one the next day. Totally worth it.

Concord Badger Shave Brush with Polished Nickel Handle

Given the nickel handle, this brush feels heavy and professional, but its clean lines will certainly not look out of place in any medicine cabinet. We've got even nicer brushes, ones with Silver Tipped hair instead of standard badger, but for the current price one could do much worse.

Android Force Automatic Watch

People like black watches. People tend to choose black things in general. Usually it has to do with the ease of integrating an item with other possessions but with watches, there is just something about a brown band with a white face that just looks like it belongs on everybody's wrist. This one, with it's straightforward functions and clean lines, is not a bad choice. It also happens to feature a 21 jewel Miyota movement, so reliability is not an issue. Whether or not people think the size of your watch will be compensating for something, however, might be.


$12, $52 and $180 respectively, through August 23rd

No comments:

Post a Comment