Thursday, August 6, 2009

Insert Requisite "Practically Giving It Away" Sales Pitch

C'mon Down! We're giv'n ya CRAAAAAZY deals! How can you afford not to... what? Okay. Fine. I'll take off my plaid used car salesman jacket. But I won't be happy about it.

Anyhow, 20% off almost everything in the store, the exceptions being vintage cuff links, vintage books and Rox jewellery (about which you'll learn more in the near future). Yep, 20% off summer scarves and hats and watches and pretty much everything else from now until August 23rd. That means there has never been a better time to stock up on Japanese-made Kitana-quality-steel toenail clippers (or other random obscure item we've got on hand).

Of course, you should also keep in mind that we're having a party on Saturday night, during which I will (maybe) put my car salesman jacket back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment